About This File
One of the most annoying things when flying VFR, spesially in familiar areas, are that big amount of auto generated trees in areas where it should'nt be any forest or just some scattered trees. The coast of Norway is well know for it's tough and weather-beaten coastline and there are barly any trees or forest close to the outer skarries and shorelines. This package excludes the autogenerated forest in northern parts of Norway. It's not as accurate as my Northwestern Norway Treefix, but if you dont like it, just delete it
Just drop in the community folder.
- Compiled with SDK 0.20.50
- This is the same package previously found on flightsim.to but compiled with the latest SDK.
- Removed trees along the coastline from Hitra (Trøndelag) to the Russian border.
- Removed trees from Stetind and surrounding mountains.
- Compiled with SDK 0.14.1
- Buildt with SDK 0.14.0 for Sim update 1.18.15 compatibility.
- Added the Lofoten islands and east side of Vestfjorden.
Initial realease ver 0.1.0
- Covers the outer coast from Hitra to Bodø.