The popular freeware Boeing 737 Zibo mod has been updated toversion 3.41.
Release Note 3.41 Full
- Fixed critical bug in obj file (issue no wings)
- Corrected AP, FD, MCP, FMC and some systems by input RL pilot - Thanks to @unsafe05
- Corrected ND and ISFD include ISFD bootup sequence - Thanks to @MaxNGX
- Corrected landing gear struct damp by @Twkster
- Add checklist file for Xchecklist plugin - Thanks to @vin_KaiZen (Marvin Z.)
- Corrected and improved systems (fuel temperature, window temperature, flameout,...)
- Add standalone option for sync ISDF Baro - OFF/Captain/First Offcier (see EFB)
- Add option INIT REF SMART (on/off) in EFB
- Add option Flight director HDG SEL for Takeoff (on/off) in EFB
- Transfered and optimised xlua script files to c++ code (annunciates.lua, aniice.lua, cabin.lighting.lua, comms.lua, fire.lua, gear.lua, chrono.lua, lighting.lua, switches.lua, systems.lua, trim.lua)
- Fixed code for shift CG (dynamic CG)
- Fixed bugs
About Zibo Mod
For those members not familiar with this mod, the Zibo mod is amajor enhancement to the default Boeing 737 created by LaminarResearch and bundled with X-Plane 11. It updates the aircraft to awhole new level and is a must have for any X-Plane "heavy metal"pilot.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now