Stick and Rudder Studios is pleased to announce the releaseof X-Camera 2.4. This is a free upgrade for all existingX-Camera 2.x users. Here are some of the key features in version2.4.
- New User Interface
- Drag-Drop Camera and Category Ordering
- Supports the Ability to Pop-Out the Control Panel and Mini-Control Panel to Top-Level OS Windows
- Color Coded Mini-Control Panel
- Right Click Mouse-Look Support
- Wheel Zoom Disable by Camera
- Circle Camera
- AGL Camera
- Improved Airport Camera Support
- Enhanced Support for Lua Script Special Effects
- AI Perspective Support for the new X-Plane 11.5 TCAS API
This plugin for X-Plane 11 is a replacement camera system that letsyou define multiple view categories and multiple views within thosecategories that are associated with specific aircraft. X-Camera alsosupports airport cameras that can be positioned at gates, towers,runways, and along the taxiways.
Read our interview with the developer
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now