I'd like to announce my next project for X-Plane 11! FayettevilleRegional Airport (KFAY), also known as Grannis Field, is a public useairport in Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States. Locatednear the city of Fayetteville, North Carolina.
The airport has two runways and is served by a two-concourseterminal for commercial aviation and one separate terminal for generalaviation traffic. Currently, Fayetteville Regional Airport is servedby Delta Air Lines and Delta Connection, American Eagle offers directflights to Charlotte/Douglas International Airport. Delta and DeltaConnection offer direct service to Hartsfieldâ€“Jackson AtlantaInternational Airport.
- All new 4k PBR texturing using Substance Painter profiles built specifically for XP11
- Ortho imagery covering the airport and surroundings
- Hand placed trees in and around the airport
- Accurate airport layout and architecture for 2021
- HDR night lighting matching real world photos
- Interiors on Signature FBO and terminal (airside only)
- Airport vehicles and car traffic
Verticalsim v2.0 Update For New Orleans XP
Verticalsim Releases Peter O. Knight Airport MSFS
Thanks to user scottybob64 for the tip.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now