Here are some more details on the A321 update and the A321 NEOadd-on, coming on the 13th of December 2020.
ToLiss A321 V1.2 update (free for all existing users) - key new features:
- Imperial units can now be selected via ISCS AC config tab
- Add-on liveries can now use a livery config file which allow to configure additional items such as number of ACTs, use of imperial units, etc.
- Complete rework of engine failure handling, making OEI operations much closer to reality
- Vertical FMGS rework to enable LOWI RNAV RWY 08 approaches
- Door pairs 2 + 3 can now open
- Bug fixes and 3d model improvements based on user feedback
- ming on the 15th of December 2020 :
- Liss A321NEO add-on package at the cost of 29.95 USD - key features:
- Choice of PW1130G and LEAP1A33 engines, including engine specific TSS sounds, accurate thrust values and realistic fuel burn
- Choice of A321 NEO, A321 LR, and A321 XLR, each with the specific fuel system configuration and weight envelopes
- 4 different exit configurations for the fuselage to reflect Airbus' cabin flex concept
- System adaptations such as dual cooling for the PW engine, different flaps for the XLR version, bleed configuration on the EWD, etc...
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now