P-30 is a new project different from what currently exists. The plane hasthe wings reversed in the direction of advance, a technique very difficult tocarry out, because of the enormous stresses on the wings in supersonic mode.But today with composite materials, this has become possible. The 1980sGrumman X-29 (1984 to 1991 for the last flight) was designed to explore thispromising technique.
It's been 40 years already.
The plane was a success, but I do not know the reasons for itsabandonment. The X-29 clearly inspired this P30. This is the reason why itsname is: Northrop Grumman P30.
The Sukhoi SU-47 uses the same principles, but later, in 1997. thatairplane also was abandoned.
For the pleasure of making and flying this P-30 aircraft, it is alsovertical takeoff, with orientable thrust vectors.
- Fully animated 3D exterior model:
- Flight controls
- Thrust vectors
- Easy transitions between vertical and conventional flight modes
- Weapon bay door opening matches selected weapon
- Fully animated 3D interior cockpit model:
- Stick, throttle, rudder pedals, switches
- Ejection seat
- Multiple liveries available on the X-Plane.org freeware download manager
- SASL plug-in driven avionics and automated systems
- Default auto tilt, auto trim and auto flap control options can be switched off for full manual control if desired
- Flight manual
- Texture 4K
- 1 models
- Nav light selection
- Garmin 1000
- Pilot automatic
- Engine systems
- Complete NAV system
Optimized for X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12
Purchase pizzagalli.ch - Northrop Grumman P-30 For X-Plane
See other pizzagalli.ch aircraft
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now