X-Plane 12 System Requirements.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, or i9 CPU with 4 or more cores, or AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7 or 9. (Those with other CPUs should try the demo before purchasing.)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Video Card: a DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 2 GB VRAM
If your system is borderline, we encourage you to try the demofirst. The full version of the simulator will perform exactly the sameas the demo, neither better nor worse.
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 8600k or Ryzen 5 3500 or better
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better, or similar from AMD)
Supported Video Cards:
- NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 900 or newer, driver version 470.82 or newer
- AMD: AMD Radeon RX 500 or newer, driver version Adrenaline 21.11.2 or newer
Supported Operating Systems:
- OS X: OS X 10.15 or newer (e.g. Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey)
- Windows: Windows 10 or 11, 64-bit
- Linux: Varies
While X-Plane 12 will run on Linux, we don't provide support forspecific distributions; if you want to run on Linux, you will need totry X-Plane on your distribution to see if it is compatible. With thatin mind, we have developers using Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04 LTSsuccessfully.
We require the proprietary driver from NVIDIA to run X-Plane. Werequire the Mesa drivers for AMD to run X-Plane.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now