New Global Forests v2 uses the new X-Plane 12 forestry engine,presenting 3D trees and native seasonal changes.
We believe that generated forests in every flight simulatordirectly affect the flight experience and immersion. So we decided tofocus on them and recreate them.
The whole earth has been scanned and analyzed to produce anaccurate natural forest tree representation (not manually plantedtrees).
The trees are then installed into X-Plane11, re-creating theworld's forests in terms of variation, tree density, tree type, andtree height.
Global Forests will replace all the default, and any other add-ontree product previously installed. It is a completely independentadd-on, with its own set of optimized textures and treeclassifications based on real-world data.
- Accurate representation of the Global forest footprint in X-Plane, according to global data
- More than 400 .for files, with a unique combination of tree type, variation, density, and height, based on real-world data
- Tree type and classifications according to global data
- Tree height information has been analyzed from global maps and infused into Global Forests
- Seamless integration with Ortho4XP, or any other package that includes satellite images
- Seamless integration with default XPlane terrain
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now