Version 1.11 is released, a major performance boost and initial VRsupport! Update using skunkcrafts. Reactivation is required. In caseyou are having unresolvable issues, we have left 1.10 up as the .orgdownload. Enjoy!
- Cockpit manipulators replaced with low poly count click spots as well as command driven manipulators.
- These new manipulators improve performance in and out of VR as well as facilitating those who need commands driving hardware such as cockpit builders.
- Larger click spots makes many switches and knobs easier to select.
- Performance increases will vary by user, more improvements will come next year.
- Initial support for VR comes with the new manipulators was well asmuch improved performance.
- Fix crash when inserting index 0 on VTO page.
- Fix WPT ALERT not computed when Track-to-Fix termination conditions aren't met.
- Fix hold legs not getting pre-computed when WPT ALERT isn't triggered.
- Fix DF leg computation when the target location is within turn radius (RTT 3J departure LOWI).
- Fix waypoint ETA clipping on MFD map.
- No more shiny control seals.
- New Option added to give you different options for throttle and prophandle manipulators.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now