This scenery for X-Plane 11 is dedicated to one of the mostsuggestive areas of the Dolomites, with the "Tre Cime di Lavaredo"(2999 m.).
The scenery, in degree + 46 + 012, and is the first of a series offive sequential scenery that will include all the Dolomites.
This first part includes a territory of about 1000 sq km in theeastern part of the Dolomites.
- Area coverage of 1000 Sq km; eastern part of the Dolomites
- Ultra High Resolution 3D Mountains
- 2 budding airports, one in Dobbiaco (icao: LIVD) and the second at the beginning of the Val Casies (icao: LICSS)
- Heliport, several landing points have been included in the most important points.
- 15 3D models of the Dolomites with 4K textures.
- All tourist locations have been reproduced with over 100 types of custom 3D buildings.
- All vegetation mapped and reproduced. Total coverage of the territory with polygons / textures that reproduce the real terrain
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now