Welcome to the Hawaii, home to the U.S Pacific Fleet, busy workingharbors and many tourist destinations. With this scenery you willfind thousands of boats populating ports and marinas together with avariety of nautical traffic travelling between and around the eightmain islands. That includes many leisure boats such as sailing yachtsand motor boats together with the large superyachts that are thereserve of the super-rich. You might also be lucky enough to spot oneof the few nuclear-powered submarines that are on exercise near to theislands too...
Of particular note is Pearl Harbor, with its historicalsignificance, wide array of US Navy warships and of course the USSMissouri aka 'Mighty Mo'. The US fleet is very active around the theseislands.
Moving Ships With Hard Decks
This is also the first of our sceneries to feature 'landable',moving US Navy and tanker vessels that you will find off the coast ofmost of the airports. Be sure to check for a friendly Marshaller onthe deck though as their presence will confirm if it is a moving shipyou can land on.
Included US Navy Vessels:
- USS Missouri (BB-63) Battleship
- Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile (DDG) Destroyers
- Ticonderoga Class Guided Missile (CG) Cruisers
- Oliver Hazard Perry Class (FFG) Frigates
- Harpers Ferry Class Dock Landing (LSD) Ships
- Tarawa Class Amphibious Assault (LHA) Ships
- Virginia Class (SSN) Nuclear-powered Submarines
- USS Bowfin (SS/AGSS-287) Balao-class Submarine
- PBR models
- Navigation and Night lighting
- Wake and Smoke VFX
- 'Landable' moving ships!
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now