MSFS â€œTripsâ€ are fun for about three trips. Then they get boring, they all do the same.â€Sightseeingâ€ around the sky in a very easy way by following the compass and see where they take you. They are ok for beginner pilots but not for Professional Experienced Pilots.
Our â€œREAL RCS TRIPSâ€ have been designed following real Flight Plans giving routes with distances in NM and Compass Bearings â€”You like real pilots will :Study a Flight Plan, Check Waypoints, Note Stops, Weather and Locations where you Divert from the regular route in order to reach a given objective.
You will communicate with your dispatcher at specific locations for instructions. You get these by VIDEO and VOICE.
You will fly complete â€œDAYSâ€ with many parameters. weather for the dayâ€™s flight or for specific Legs of the day.
As experienced pilot you will calculate Time to and From the given point and calculate reciprocal direction to the airport you took off from in order to continue the next leg.
Three categories are presented: Easy for new pilots, Medium for pilots with some experience and Hard for Professional pilots.
- Twelve never seen far away charity mission airstrips in Guatemala
- Receive instructions by video/audio
- More than fourteen â€œRCS adventure-tripsâ€â€“real flights no sightseeing!
- 5 complete flying days in Guatemala
- Detailed manual and installation instructions
- Very detailed route maps for each day with all waypoints and charity missions locations.
- Designed for new pilots, pilots with some experience in bush flying and â€œvery difficult and dangerous flights for experienced pilotsâ€
Purchase Rolling Cumulus: 5 Flying Days In Maya Country for MSFS
View all Rolling Cumulus Software products here
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now