Realworld Scenery announces that in commemoration of the first anniversary of the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator that they are putting their St. Louis Lambert International Airport (KSTL) scenery for MSFS 2020 on sale for 30% off the regular price. Get it now at the FlightSim.Com Store.
About Lambert International Airport
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (IATA: STL, ICAO: KSTL, FAALID: STL), formerly Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, is aninternational airport serving St. Louis, Missouri, UnitedStates. Commonly referred to as Lambert Field or simply Lambert, it isthe largest and busiest airport in Missouri. The 2,800-acre airportsits 14 miles northwest of downtown St. Louis in unincorporatedSt. Louis County between Berkeley and Bridgeton. In January 2019, itsaw more than 259 daily departures to 78 nonstop domestic andinternational locations.
We are pleased to announce the release of KSTL, over one year inproduction.
- Highly detailed accurate model of St. Louis Lambert International Airport for MSFS
- Correct and working AFCAD - 2021 airport layout - functions for all runways for ATC direction for both user aircraft and AI
- PBR textures for both buildings and ground
- Full dynamic HDR nighttime lighting
- Modeled from hundreds of photos
- Ground clutter modeled after the actual photos
- Over 100 custom modeled buildings
Purchase Realworld Scenery - St. Louis Lambert KSTL for MSFS
See other scenery from RWS
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now