This week in Microsoft Flight Simulator we hosted our very first SDK Q&A:
We are gearing up for the release of the Just 103 Solo plane nextweek and can't wait to get you in the seat of this ultralightaircraft.
A quick thank you to the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences forchoosing Microsoft Flight Simulator as the Strategy/Simulation Game ofthe Year in the D.I.C.E. Awards! We are extremely humbled and thankfulto be chosen. Check out the thank you speech from Jorg Neumann andDavid Dedeinehere.
- We fixed the installation of the 3DS Max tools.
- In the Project Editor, we renamed the package inspector "+" button into "Add asset group".
- In the Marketplace Data Editor, we fixed a crash when loading an empty thumbnail.
- We continue to polish the Visual Effect Editor and added a VisualEffectLib Wizard among other improvements.
- We fixed an issue where the simvar index was lost when loading a file.
- We updated the new "Release Notes" window.
- In the Scenery Editor, we fixed the issue where the "`" character was filtered in taxiway sign content text entry.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now