Located along the Douro River estuary in northern Portugal, Porto is one of the oldest European centers, and its core was proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996, as the â€œHistoric Centre of Porto, Luiz I Bridge and Monastery of Serra do Pilarâ€. The airport is located 11 km (6.8 mi) northwest of the ClÃ©rigos Tower in the center of Porto, in the municipalities of Maia, Matosinhos and Vila do Conde, and is run by ANA â€“ Aeroportos de Portugal.
- Highly detailed buildings specially designed and optimized for P3D
- PBR materials
- Terminal interior modeled
- Custom vehicles and airport objects
- Up to date ground layout
- Highly optimized dynamic lightning with different effect types adjusted for the exact type of light and direction needed
- Custom mesh and satellite
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now