Here is an update on the current postponed deliverables:
- RELEASED â€“ Feedback Snapshot update. See below.
- MID APRIL â€“ Partnership Series update will be released.
- LATE APRIL/EARLY MAY â€“ EPISODE 8 (IFR) will be released.
Alpha Build Update
- There is a new Alpha update coming within the next 2-3 days.
- This will be an update to the 22.214.171.124 build.
- This Alpha update will contain the Airbus A320.
- This Alpha update will also contain build notes which will be posted here the moment the Alpha update has been released.
We are wrapping up work on the Alpha build and have started tofocus on the Alpha participation. The primary objectives are listedbelow and weâ€™ve started working on the first step.
- Ensure that everyone that received an acceptance email has access to the Alpha.
- Assess Alpha participation options for adding more people as quickly as possible.
- Prioritize access for those that registered early for pre-release build testing.
So when will new invitations be sent out?
We are excited to have over 150 third party companies using our SDKand working on many amazing updates for the new simulator. This weekmarks the initial release of WebAssembly support, enabling ourpartners to start porting their native code over to our platform. As astart, we are focusing on panels and displays support, which are acritical part of high-quality airplane add-ons. We are also providingan initial release of the in-game aircraft editor and are continuouslyworking on documentation, general usability improvements to theexisting tools (in particular the scenery and script editors) andgeneral bug fixing.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now