Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (IATA:BWI, ICAO: KBWI, FAA LID: BWI), commonly referred to as BWI or BWIMarshall, is an international airport in the Eastern United Statesserving mainly Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C. With DullesInternational Airport and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport,it is one of three major airports serving the Washingtonâ€“Baltimoremetropolitan area. Located in an unincorporated area of Anne ArundelCounty,the airport is 9 miles (14 km) south of Downtown Baltimore and30 miles (48 km) northeast of Washington, D.C.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Usage of parallax materials on buildings.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now