BUON SESSANTESIMO COMPLEANNO FRECCE TRICOLORI!
March 1st is the 60th anniversary of the foundation of our belovednational aerobatic team. To celebrate this event we wanted to releasea further update to the MB-339... but unfortunately it is not readyyet. We hope to release it in the next few days, but chance is itwill take a little longer as it may clash with the T-45C release.
The update will include, but will not be limited to, the followingbug fixes and improvements:
- Remastered all external textures with higher detail
- Changed HSI DME last digit animation (now continuous)
- Fixed landing gear extraction and damaging speedsA
- Fixed bug that caused deletion of panel cover if gunsight is removed from A model
- Decreased FD vertical bar sensitivity
- Changed rule of GS engagement from GS ARM
- Improved engine dynamics
- Redone Wwise engine sounds, based on real world samples
- Fixed minor bug in Tacan/Frequency conversion
- Fixed minor bug in RDU display not showing the correct frequencies for COM1 in some case
- Added indication of X/Y Tacan channel
- Improved cockpit self shadowing
- Rear view mirror are now foldable
...and no, the icing problem is not solved yet, as there is noclear indication on how to solve it in the SDK. Sorry for that!
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now