The Leonardo (Alenia Aermacchi) M-346 Master is a military twin-engine transonic trainer aircraft. Originally co-developed with Yakovlev as the Yak/AEM-130, the partnership was dissolved in 2000 and Alenia Aermacchi proceeded to separately develop the M-346 Master, while Yakolev continued work on the Yakovlev Yak-130. The first flight of the M-346 was performed in 2004. The type is currently operated by the air forces of Italy, Israel, Singapore, and Poland.
- Detailed external and virtual cockpit models, with high resolution textures and PBR effects.
- High detail texture sets, based on real aircrafts, for Italian Air Force, Polish Air Force, Singapore Air Force, Israeli Air Force and T-100 program.
- Realistic HUD, MFD and UFCP aircraft interface based on real world flight manual.
- Realistic and detailed procedures based on real world flight manual.
- Flight model with realistic performance and handling based on publicly available data.
Purchase the M-346 for MSFS
View more products by IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now