We have just sent an updated MB-339 to all of the vendors: the newpackage is available now, except from Microsoft (it will probably takea week or so for them). This is a quite extensive update which coversa many aspects of the aircraft, including sounds and visuals.
One of the most recurrent complaints on our rendition of the MB-339was that sounds were not "powerful" enough... we have replaced all thesound effects with better samples and, while they are far from beingperfect, they should be better now - at least in the externalviews. As for the internal sounds, frankly, the new samples sound verysimilar to the old ones (which is understandable given they were stillsamples from the same engine).
In the visual department, we transferred to MSFS some of theimprovements we are making for the DCS version. In detail, allexternal textures have been remastered with additional details.
Then, we have a lot of functional changes to the aircraftsystems...which should cover pretty much every comment we havereceived, except the canopy de-icing (which you still have to do viakeyboard) as it is not documented in the SDK.
Here is the full change log:
Quality of Life improvements:
- Remastered all external textures with higher detail
- Changed HSI DME last digit animation (now continuous)
- Fixed landing gear extraction and damaging speeds
- Fixed bug that caused deletion of panel cover if gunsight is removed from A model
- Decreased FD vertical bar sensitivity
- Changed rule of GS engagement from GS ARM
- Improved engine dynamics
- Redone Wwise engine sounds, based on real world samples
- Fixed minor bug in Tacan/Frequency conversion
- Fixed minor bug in RDU display not showing the correct frequencies for COM1 in some case
- Added indication of X/Y Tacan channel
- Improved cockpit self shadowing
- Rear view mirror are now foldable
- Added gear warning sound and silencer
- Added streamers and covers if the aircraft is parked
- Added underwing pylons to A model (add any weight to the relevant load station)
- Added external fuel tanks to A model (add at least 51lbs to releval station - cosmetic only)
- Fixed VR cockpit collisions
- Fixed external light bug introduced by Sim Update 3
- Fixed external views HUD
- Added g-stain sound
- Fixed minor inaccuracies in warning test switch behavior
- Fixed minor bug preventing fine adjustment of OBS in some cases
- GPS number keys can now be used to select waypoints (1 to 10)
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now