Changelog Version 1.11
- Added wing pods: to make them appear, add weight to the Wing Pods station in the fuel and weight settings
- Vastly reduced elevator trim effectiveness following feedback from version 1.10
- Several tweaks to improve the behavior at high speeds
- Reduced rudder effectiveness, especially during takeoff run
- Reduced canopy sound attenuation (considered excessive by some users)
- Added traditional (non-canard) flight model files for users who may prefer those settings (files are in the "backup old flight model" folder)
About IndiaFoxtEcho Long-EZ
The Rutan Model 61 Long-EZ is a tandem 2-seater home-built aircraftdesigned by Burt Rutan's Rutan Aircraft Factory.
The Long-EZ has a canard layout, with a delta wing and wingtiprudders, and a pusher engine and propeller. The tricycle landing gearhas fixed main wheels with streamlined spats, and a retractable nosewheel. Its predecessor was the VariEze, plans of which were firstavailable to homebuilders in 1976. The prototype, N79RA,of the Long-EZfirst flew on June 12, 1979. The Long-EZ was a plans-only kitplane,and several variants of the basic design have surfaced over theyears.
The Long-EZ was modern, high performance, custom built long rangeaircraft featuring the latest advances in aerodynamics and structureto provide good utility, economy, comfort, simplicity and flightsafety. The aircraft uses one of two proven certified aircraftengines, the Continental O-200 (100 hp) and the Lycoming O-235 (115hp). It has an alternator powered electrical system and can beequipped with an electric engine starter.
Its cockpit layout is designed to compliment pilot work load withthrottle, mixture, carb heat, pitch trim and landing controls on theleft side console and a side stick controller on the rightconsole. Seating provides correct armrest, lumbar, thigh and headrestsupport allowing "recliner chair" comfort not found in conventionalaircraft seats. This allows long, fatigue free ï¬‚ights. The inboardportion of the large wing strakes are used as baggage areas accessiblefrom the front and rear cockpit.
- Highly detailed internal and external visual models
- 8K high resolution textures
- 6 liveries with customizable registration markings
- Custom sound package (using legacy sound pipeline - WWise sounds not supported at launch)
- Native Microsoft Flight Simulator flight model
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now