Changelog Version 1.3.4
Flight model improvements, new livery and other minor fixes:
- Improvements to high speed roll rate
- High speed drag is now more realistic (resulting in higher speeds)
- Fixed minor bug in GEN1 and GEN2 needles animation
- Fixed minor bug in the behavior of the gear handle warning light
- Redone smoke effects to fix problems due to SU6 and SU7 changes
- Linked IFF mode knob to MSFS transponder state
- Removed custom high G breathing sound (using default sounds now)
- Implemented canopy defrost command
- Added 214mo Gruppo Special Color
- Cockpit shadowing improvements
About the IndiaFoxtEcho MB-339
IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations presents the MB-339 forMSFS 2020.
The MB-339 is a military jet trainer and light attackaircraft designed and manufactured by Italian aviation companyAermacchi.
The MB-339 was developed during the 1970s in response to an ItalianAir Force requirement that sought a replacement for the service'sexisting fleet of Aermacchi MB-326. Its design was derived from thatof the MB-326, rather than a new design, and thus the two aircraftshare considerable similarities in terms of their design. Aermacchihad found that the MB-339 was capable of satisfying all of thespecified requirements while being the most affordable optionavailable. The maiden flight of the MB-339 took place on 12 August1976; the first production aircraft were delivered two yearslater.
Roughly half of all MB-339s entered service with the Italian AirForce, while the remainder have been sold to various exportcustomers. As well as being used for training, the type is also flownby the Frecce Tricolori aerobatic display team. The type has been usedin combat by both the Eritrean Air Force during the Eritreanâ€“EthiopianWar of 1998-2000 and the Argentine Naval Aviation during the FalklandsWar of 1982. In both conflicts, the MB-339 was typically flown as anattack aircraft.
- Two extremely detailed visual model: MB-339A and MB-339PAN (MLU)
- Extremely detailed cockpit model (front seat only)
- Flight model based on the new Microsoft Flight Simulator model
- Seven different 8K liveries: Frecce Tricolori, Italian Air Force Camouflage, Italian Air Force Ghost Grey, United Arab Emirates, Armada Argentina, Royal Malaysian Air Force and factory colors.
- Custom sound package (in FSX legacy mode)
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now