We are happy to announce another groundbreaking achievement as ourteam prepares to release the first professionally developed hot airballoon for Microsoft Flight Simulator this Friday, October 7th.
We will have a release trailer showing off more of the HPG Hot AirBalloon later this week. This is not an early access product and willfully release this Friday, October 7th at $15 USD exclusively via ourwebsite with all features mentioned below:
Soar the skies with Hype Performance Group's Hot Air Balloon forMicrosoft Flight Simulator. Immerse yourself with spectacular viewsand peaceful surroundings while ballooning worldwide in the HPG HotAir Balloon. Enjoy an authentic and immersive hot air ballooningexperience with a few fun surprises built in for both pilots andpassengers.
Listen to local radio stations in the area you're currently flyingwith our included radio station app, or launch a dazzling fireworksdisplay. A new perspective on aviation has arrived for MicrosoftFlight Simulator and stunning adventures await with your own personalHPG Hot Air Balloon.
The hot air balloon was the first successful human-carrying flighttechnology. The first untethered manned hot air balloon flight wasperformed by Jean-FranÃ§ois PilÃ¢tre de Rozier and FranÃ§ois Laurentd'Arlandes on November 21, 1783, in Paris, France.
Highly Detailed 3D Model, Textures and Animations
- Professionally modeled with incredible interior and exterior details
- 7 liveries included, all at 4K resolution and with PBR textures inside and out
- Fully animated cockpit and animations for inflation, deflation, stall and collapse
- Animated 3D humans including a hot air balloon operator and 2 passengers
- Designed and optimized for VR with great FPS performance, working VR Cockpit Zoom and proper visual scaling throughout the model
Avionics And Systems
- Steam gauges showing barometric altitude, vertical speed and envelope thermometer
- Available AI pilot that can control the hot air balloon based off terrain or altitude
- EFB tablet included with maps and additional apps available
- Balloonist Maps App: shows GPS speed and track
- Little NavMap App: connect to LNM, the free open source flight planner, navigation tool, moving map, airport search and airport information system
- Nearby Radio Stations: listen to radio stations local to the area you're currently flying in
Hot Air Balloon Flight Model
- Fully integrated internal hot air balloon flight model and envelope simulation
- Power Plant: 2x 12 million BTU burners with realistic visual and sound effects
Immersive Sound Pack
- Realistic burner and environmental sounds
- Launch fireworks with realistic visual and audio smoke and explosion effects
- Create other nearby AI flown HPG Hot Air Balloons on demand
- HPG Hot Air Balloon can be set to follow a MSFS flight plan or current wind conditions
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now