Change Log Version 1.1
- New: Option to auto reopen the FS2Crew Main Panel if, when using a single monitor, the FS2Crew window gets automatically hidden when you put the Flight Simulator window in focus.
- New: Option to select the model you are using (A318 to A330). This will load the associated Max Flap Speed values (VFE) for the selected aircraft. You can select NONE to disable the VFE speed check when calling for flaps during the approach phase.
- New: Option to set the Engine Start Sequence (1 then 2 instead of 2 then 1).
- New: A text label has been added to the Main Panel indicating if the FS2Crew Main Panel is (or is not) in focus. If you wish to use the available Hotkeys to trigger the Main and Secondary button, the FS2Crew Main Panel must 'not' be in focus since these events are detected by the simulator itself, and in order for the simulator to be able to detect an event, it must be in focus.
- Fixed: When starting the engines, the mode will no longer jump to takeoff mode.
Make your Airbus Come Alive â€“ with the push of a Button!
Featuring a brand new User Interface system and redesigned from thebottom up to work in the beautiful new Microsoft Flight Simulator,Flight Crew A320 brings your flight simulator experience to a wholenew level of immersion and realism!
This program was designed for the default Airbus in the newMicrosoft Flight Simulator (2020), but it also works in P3D and FSXwith the FSLabs and Aerosoft Airbus (See Limitations). In fact, itwill work with any Airbus.
It features a very low learning curve so you can spend your timeflying rather than sifting though a 100 page manual.
This is a BUTTON CONTROL product only. It does not include VoiceControl.
- Works with any Airbus in MSFS, P3D or FSX (within limits)
- Real-world A320 Checklist
- Flight Crew Callouts (example: â€œV1â€, â€œRotateâ€)
- Flight Crew interaction (Captain, FO, Purser)
- Procedures follow stock Airbus Procedures (where possible)
- Voice Sets: US, UK and EU (German)
- FA Cabin PAs (Users can now swap in their own custom Cabin PAs)
- Purser Communications
- New User Interface System
- New Audio System
- New Functions (i.e., Auto Checklist Respond)
- Rejected Takeoffs and Missed Approaches
- And More!
Purchase FS2Crew â€“ Flight Crew A320 â€“ Button Control For MSFS
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now