Blackbushe is an airport in the Hampshire county. Built during theWWII and first named "RAF Hartfordbridge", it was also one of thefirst home airports to the FIDO (Fog Investigation and DispersalOperation) system. The airport was renamed as "RAF Blackbushe" due toconfusion over a similar area in Norfolk in 1944, and on November1946, RAF moved out handing it to the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Fromthat day it became "Blackbushe Airport".
Now it's an actively growing airport, with greatplans and investments for the future, going in a stage ofre-modernization and rehab for its structures.
This scenery aims to take a snapshot of the actual (2020/early2021) airport layout.
It's full of details, you'll see yourself, and the main goal is notjust to provide "another airport", but to give the pilot feelingsabout it. We wanted it to trigger some wow-effect to whoever has seenits real life counterpart, and provide accuracy in the layout soanybody can confront real pictures with the virtual airport.
- 1:1 scale buildings, accurately modeled using DOZENS of reference pictures
- Detailed and stunningly accurate layout
- Love for the project and care about details
- Original satellite image tweaked to remove imperfections (planes on aprons and grass, helicopters, etc.)
- Ongoing VFR surroundings references
- Fine-tuned navaids to be as close as possible to reality, with tweaked vegetation, correct PAPI lights for GS, etc.
- Outstandingly accurate night lighting
- Added tower interiors
- Added collision boxes with most buildings
- Added missing signage at the entrance and near the apron
- Vegetation correction and improvements in the general layout
Purchase EGLK - Blackbushe Airport By LN Design Released For MSFS
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now