The EA-7 Edgley Optica is a British designed aircraft forlow-speed, long-range observation work.
With a similar cockpit to that of helicopters; the Optica offers a270 degree panoramic view and almost vertical downward view. With aloiter speed of 81mph, around 40% power, the Optica's fuel tanks canallow for flying up to nearly 8 hours and has a range of over 650miles.
Orbx have faithfully recreated the aircraft with a high level ofmodel and texture detail, engine and cockpit sounds, fully interactiveand clickable cockpit, comprehensive checklists and realistic flightmodel including the Optica's ballast system.
With the panoramic views the Optica affords, she is the perfectaircraft for exploring Orbx Landmark City packs, airports and regions,especially in VR.
The pack comes with several paint schemes representative ofaircraft still located around the world, including a uniqueobservation skin with front nose camera model.
The sense of freedom with the cockpit views is second to none andan aircraft you should have in your hangar for exploring the world inMicrosoft Flight Simulator.
- Crew: 3
- Length: 8.15 m (26 ft 9 in)
- Wingspan: 12.00 m (39 ft 4 in)
- Height: 2.31 m (7 ft 7 in)
- Wing area: 15.84 m2 (170.5 sq ft)
- Empty weight: 948 kg (2,090 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 1,315 kg (2,899 lb)
- Fuel capacity: 250 L (66 US gal; 55 imp gal) useful capacity
- Powerplant: 1 Ã— Textron Lycoming IO-540-V4A5D air-cooled flat-six engine, 190 kW (260 hp)
- Propellers: 5-bladed fixed-pitch ducted fan
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now