After a relatively large number of Open Beta updates, we have nowreleased a substantial update to DCS World Stable. As always, the goalwith Open Beta is to test new features and ensure they do not resultin game crashes. Once we are satisfied with the stability of DCSWorld, we update the release version.
This update includes the F-14 Tomcat A variant, new WWII Assets anda massive sound exterior and interior sound overhaul for A-10C II TankKiller.
- GBU-24 Paveway III laser-guided bomb for the Hornet
- Azimuth/Elevation with IFF page for the Hornet
- AGM-88C HARM HAS and POS/RUKA modes for the Viper
- Refactoring of the F-16C Sensor Point of Interest (SPI) logic
- New Air-Air training missions for the ViperA
- New Engine and Damage Models for World War II aircraft
- New turbine stall and bearing wear sounds for ThunderboltA
- NS430 mount/dismount for Gazelle during mission creation
For more details on all that is new, please read thefull changelog.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now