A new open beta of DCS is now available with the following features:
- Updated Chinese localization (fixed crash on file dialog window opening)
- MP. Dedicated Server. Static aircraft elevated from the ground - fixed
- MP. Dedicated Server. Memory leak using stennis - fixed
- MP. Dedicated Server. AAA and SAM will not engage targets until they have passed overhead - fixed
- ME. Fixed a bug leading to unauthorized switching of a player's aircraft to AI
- Sound Options. Add "Play Audio While Minimized" option
- AI CH-47 not land in user mission - fixed
- HOLD not working at waypoint zero for units - fixed.
- Input. Clear combination action raised error for axes in Foldable view - fixed
- Chat and BDA panel configs moved to the user's folder for preventing crash in LUA script
- Someone logged into your account on a different machine.
The open beta also includes fixes and upgrades to various DCS aircraftand campaigns.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now