- Improved engine logic for accuracy and operation.
- Improved resolution for ceiling stickers and rear engine textures.
- Fixed cowl flaps operation, now required to operate with electrical equipment turned on.
- Fixed sunshade blinking in external view.
- Fixed fuel flow gauge reading while on idle power.
- Fixed AP pitch wheel.
- Fixed wing flap indicator in external view hud.
- Fixed tow bar in static elements.
- Fixed minor bugs.
It is already available at Microsoft Marketplace.
The Cessna Skymaster is an American twin-engine civil utilityaircraft built in a push-pull configuration. Its engines are mountedin the nose and rear of its pod-style fuselage. Twin booms extend aftof the wings to the vertical stabilizers, with the rear engine betweenthem. Cessna built 2993 Skymasters of all variants, including 513military O-2 versions.
If you're looking for a freeware Skymaster, then why not head on over to the file library and check out the updated Mike Stone model by Mark Rooks:
FSX Cessna U S Army O2:cessna02.zip
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now