- New objects and scenes have been added
- Heliports are now fully functional
- Jetways now work correctly and there are no more problems with animations
- Electrical towers encroaching on the runway header area have been removed
- The advertising signs covering the control tower have been updated as in real life as of January 1, 2022
About Airport A Coruna
The airport of A CoruÃ±a has a 2,340 meters asphalt runway withorientation 034Âº/214Âº, which gives rise to runways 03 and 21. Runway21 has VOR-DME, NDB and ILS CATII, runway 03 due to the proximity of ahigh mountain has no instrumental aid, so approaches to this runwayare completely visual.
The scenary has a detailed and realistic representation of thepassenger terminal, all its buildings and hangars, the marks, numbersand parking spaces are placed by hand according to real life. Signalboxes, navigation elements such as ILS antennas and CAT II system aremodeled by hand.
Jetways are modeled according to real life, animated andoperational for use at Gates 1 and 3, with a customized and realisticAFCAD that allows the proper operation of AI traffic and the use ofthe ATC simulator.
This airport is a native construction and dedicated exclusively toMSFS, it is not a product inherited or transformed from anotherplatform so it has native PBR materials and simulator nightlighting.
- The airport has a large number of land vehicles and work elements typical of Spanish airports and some exclusive to this airport.
- The airport terrain is hand built to make a more realistic representation of its elevations and the retaining walls that are found both at the head of the runway and on the sides.
- To make the approach to the airport more attractive, we have built customized buildings to populate the city like an old dismantled factory next to the Gadis supermarket and the buildings surrounding it.
- All along the approach to runway 21 we have the Mudanzas CoruÃ±a building right at the beginning of the lighting and approach towers of this same runway.
- A detailed representation of the seaport, its control tower, the San AntÃ³n Castle, its old hospital and the shopping center.
- It could not miss the Stadium of Deportivo La CoruÃ±a and the tower of Hercules.
In the next update, we will include the Main Hospital of the Citywith its heliport, we will include more buildings of the seaport andthe industrial train station next to the seaport.
Purchase Aerosoft - TDM Scenery Design - Airport A CoruÃ±a for MSFS
See other Aerosoft scenery for MSFS 2020
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now