Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport (IATA: IKA, ICAO: OIIE)is the primary international airport of Tehran, the capital city ofIran.
Terminal 1 is IKA's first active terminal with a capacity of 6.5million passengers per year. It was opened in 2007.
Salam Terminal, the airports second terminal, has a capacity of 5million passengers per year and was opened in June 2019. Originallyintended as a dedicated terminal for pilgrimage flights, Salam nowserves both international and domestic flights.
- The most detailed scenery of OIIE on any Flight Simulator platform to date
- High quality models of all major buildings: Main Terminals, CIP, Metro, Hotel and all Hangars
- 4k and 2k textures and PBR materials for quality and performance
- Performance friendly interior models with immersive night lighting
- Complete re-work of air-side with custom animated jetways
- Static and non-static aircraft versions included; with Iranian and international carriers
Purchase Aerosoft â€“ HomaSim â€“ Airport Tehran International for MSFS
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now