- Fixed startup flag reset after engine spoolup (PACKS OFF Lt and CAS message)
- Fixed missing symbols on MFD
- Formula correction for IAS calculation
- Fixed L/R selection in MFD Menus
- Fixed Audio panel volume controls for COM radios
- Several fixes in aircraft.cfg files (airline names, callsigns etc.)
- Flaps indication "1" on EICAS for lever position 1 (physical flaps position = 0)
- Fixed PA/CALL/EMER pushbutton lights
- Camera zoom increased for FCP and Fuel/Defuel Panel cameras
- Camera angle changed for EFB camera
- Fixed setting reserve and taxi fuel on loading a flightplan
- Disabled thrust reserver unlock during cold&dark
- CRJ 550/700 flight model updated
- Fixed Radius to Fix legs
- Fixed a condition where the value for a minute could become 60 and an hour could become 24
- Added math library provided by Asobo to fix airspeed indicator issue
- Fixed shadow center camera
- Added high quality flag for textures (no longer default setting in SU5)
About The CRJ 550/700
Piloting commuter aircraft is most attractive for flight simulatorfans that like flying according Instrument flight rules (IFR), buthave limited time available to spend. Commuter aircraft servicingconnections from smaller airports to the big hubs and vice versa andare intensive flying in the real world as well as in thesimulator.
A famous representative of this aircraft category is the Bombardier(nowadays Mitsubishi) CRJ line of 50 to 100 passengers. Originallydeveloped to replace the more uncomfortable and noisier turboproprange in this class, the beautiful, sleek CRJ airliners were ofparticular interest to airlines wanting to offer jet feeling on shortroutes.
Their specific design with the engines in the back, low wing andslim fuselage, allowing only 2-2 seat arrangements, made them looksportive and a bit like the business jets.
Their avionics and systems have been leading edge at the time ofdevelopment and highly automated to reduce the work load of pilots inthe tight schedules and shortest turn-around times.
Pilots like to fly them because they are powerful, agile, and a joyto fly manually. They also demand more flying skill than a modernAirbus or Boeing, because the ability to automate the flight islimited. For example, it is not possible to control the airspeedduring the flight. In addition, the airports you fly to may requiremore manual flying due to lack of navigational installation or scenicenvironments.
The Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the current Microsoft Flight Simulatorhas been built on the experience of the developers from the CRJ familyoffered for FSX and Prepar3D. Yet the new technology available withinMSFS gave all developers involved the opportunity to use the latest indesign, system and flight model programming. Therefore, they werereconstructed from ground up to match the new standard in look,function and flying characteristics. This small high-end airliner wascreated with the gracious support of Microsoft and Asobo, whichensured that the new features of the Microsoft Flight Simulator couldbe implemented.
- Highly detailed modeling based on many photos of the original aircraft
- Covered with high resolution PBR textures that convey virtual reality extremely well
- The possibilities of the new flight simulator engine are mostly utilized
- Fluid animations of moving parts such as landing gear, flaps and doors
- The cockpit shows detailed modeling and animations that provide a realistic look and feel of this popular airliner
- Support of advanced features, such as rain effects, etc.
- The flight model is based on Flight Simulator's new aerodynamic model to provide more realistic behavior of the CRJ in all flight conditions. It has been fine tuned to reflect the performance and reactive behavior of the CRJ
- Included are the CRJ 550 and 700 models with 9 liveries
- Extensive Flight Management System and Honeywell ProLine Avionics including Advisory and Coupled Vertical Navigation.
- Delivered with February/March 2102 (AIRAC 2021) nav data
- Navigation data can be updated via NavDataPro and Navigraph
- Head-up Guidance System
Electronic Flight Display
- Detailed performance calculations based on actual weight and balance and graphical display of actualized load sheet
- Transfer of weight, fuel and calculated V-speeds into the FMS, if desired
- Checklists for all flight situations
- Individual configuration settings for aircraft maintenance, preferred aircraft state when loading and additional options
- Chart display (NavDataPro Charts and Navigraph charts) with position trackingThis option will be made available free of charge as soon as the SDK allows it.
- CRJ 550:
- United Express/Go Jet N504GJ
- Private D-ALKI
- CRJ 700:
- LH/EW Regional D-ACSB
- LH Cityline D-ACPF
- Air France Hop F-FGRZH
- American Eagle N508AE (New Colors)
- Alaska Airlines N215AG
- Delta Connection/SkyWest N608SK
- Delta Endeavor N391CA
- Eight manuals, including detailed step-by-step documentation
- Immersive sounds created using Wwise (so full FS standards)
- Compatible with Honeycomb and newest Thrustmaster TCA controllers
- Many new options to tweak the product to your likings and your hardware
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now