St. Mary's Airport is located on the island of the same name, whichbelongs to the Isles of Scilly, which consists of more than 140 smallislands and over 90 rocks. The island group is located in thebeautiful county of Cornwall and the southwest tip of England.
The airport, which is located about 1.9 km east of Hugh Town, hasbeen completely redeveloped for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Allairport buildings and facilities have been converted 1:1 and all have4K PBR textures.
A customized mesh for the airport also adapts the coastlines andprovides a realistic approach over the steep slope of the island.
- Realistic replica of the last state of construction of EGHE St. Mary Airport
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Handmade mesh to correct the coast line and realistic runway slope
- and many more...
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now