This add-on is a realistic representation of Chania "IoannisDaskalogiannis Airport" (LGSA) for the Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Chania, Crete International Airport (ICAO: LGSA, IATA: CHQ) isfound in western Crete. It is located 14 km north-east of the city ofChania, in the Akrotiri peninsula and is named after IoannisDaskalogiannis, the leader of the revolution of the Sfakia region in1770.
LGSA airport serves both civilian and military activity. Thecivilian area is located northern of the runway and is operated byFraport since 2018. The southern airport area is operated by HellenicAir Force.
It has a single, 3,348 m / 10,982 ft long asphalt runway,designated 11/29 which can serve aircraft up to Boeing 747, C-5 Galaxyand Antonov AN-124. Two main taxiways connect the operation fieldswith the runway.
Two taxiways connect the airport facilities with the runway. Thesouthern taxiway can be used as a runway with designation 11L/29R whenthe main runway is not operational.
- Realistic depiction of the airport layout and objects
- Highly detailed custom ground polygons including all the last additions of the apron layout (walkways in front of the terminal)
- Highly detailed custom 3D objects with full PBR textures covering the entire airport area
- Improvement of the vegetation (density and tree form) inside the airport and at the surrounding area
- Main landmarks addition at airportâ€™s surrounding area
- Custom animated flags at the terminal
- Custom animated vehicles at the apron area
- Custom animated windsock
- Fully customized dynamic lights.
- Sloped runway
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now