Stewart International Airport, New York officially StewartInternational Airport (IATA: SWF, ICAO: KSWF, FAA LID: SWF), is apublic / military airport in Orange County, New York, UnitedStates. It is in the southern Hudson Valley, west of Newburgh, andsouthwest of Poughkeepsie, approximately 60 miles (97 km) north ofManhattan, New York City. The airport is in the Town of Newburgh andthe Town of New Windsor. It is included in the Federal AviationAdministration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for2017-2021, it is categorized in Which as a non-hub commercial serviceprimary facility.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Season texture
- Real autogen Update
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- SODE object (windsock, season texture model)
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- 3D grass
- Airport Configurator (static jetways or Sode GSXL2 jetways)
- Military buildings and objects cargo
Purchase Sierrasim Simulation - KSWF Stewart International Airport â€“ New York for FSX
Purchase Sierrasim Simulation - KSWF Stewart International Airport â€“ New York for P3D v4
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now