Product includes nine bush trip missions for the default Beech Baron58. Your task is to accompany some hikers on a scenic tour throughthe Alps. From Zell am See to Courchevel, crossing the Austrian,Swiss, Italian and French Alps.
Flight plans have been designed to offer you the best scenic viewof landscapes, across rivers, valleys and high peaks. You will admirethe alpine landscapes, rich in rivers and lakes, flying over thesnow-covered villages lying on the mountains slopes.
Manage your plane and test your skills by adjusting the mixture,propeller and performing difficult approaches on snowy runways.
Missions include sounds and effects to make your flying experienceas realistic as possible.
Product Features - FSX Version
- Two new liveries in Perfect Flight colors for the default Beech Baron 58 (analog and glass cockpit)
- Two sets of nine missions with sounds, effects, briefings, checklists etc.
- Garmin 1000 Pilot Guide â€“ The Official Garmin G1000 Pilot Guide (632 pages PDF).
Product Features - MSFS Version
- New livery for the default Bonanza G36 in Perfect Flight colors
- 10 new Bush Trip Missions available directly in the main MSFS menu
- Bonanza G36 Specification and Description â€“ (Official PDF)
- Bonanza G36 POH â€“ Official Pilotâ€™s Operating Handbook and FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual
- Bonanza G38 Checklist â€“ Real and complete checklist set
- G1000 Beechcraft Bonanza Cockpit Reference Guide â€“ The official Bonanza Garmin 1000 guide
- Bush Trip â€“ The Alps User Guide â€“ with detailed instructions about installation and flights
Purchase Perfect Flight â€“ Bush Trip â€“ The Alps for MSFS
Purchase Perfect Flight â€“ Bush Trip â€“ The Alps for FSX
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now