HD textures, exceptionally detailed modelling and PBR materials(P3D v4.4 or later) make Just Flight's DR400 a real visual treat andcockpit functionality is comprehensive and accurate, with IFR-capableavionics, interactive checklists, fuel and RPM gauge needle "wobble"and dimmable instrument lighting among the features.
The DR400 comes in ten paint schemes and boasts custom-coded fueland electrical systems, optional failures, authentic sounds, accurateflight dynamics and provision for Flight1 GTN and GNS integration.
This all-new DR400 has been modelled by our in-house developmentteam to the same exceptional quality as all the recent Just Flightaircraft, but weâ€™re making it available to you at this permanentspecial low price by way of a seasonal thank you for all your supportand your custom over the last few years. We hope youâ€™ll enjoy flyingit!
The X-Plane11 edition is available at the same low price!
Following on from our PA-28 series, C152 and Duchess Model 76aircraft, this highly detailed simulation of the Robin DR400-180Regent has been developed by Just Flight's in-house team followingcomprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life DR400, G-BEUP, basedat Goodwood Aerodrome with SportAir.
The DR400 is a wooden monoplane, first flown in 1972 and still inproduction in France as the latest DR401. This four-seat,piston-engine aircraft is equipped with fixed tricycle landing gear, a180 HP four-cylinder engine and a large forward-sliding canopy.
The aircraft features a distinctive cranked wing design and slidingcanopy, giving it a unique appearance among GA aircraft and excellentcruise performance. It is fitted with an auxiliary fuel tank for atotal capacity of 240 litres, providing great range.
The DR400's excellent visibility, payload capabilities and 130-knotcruise speed make it an ideal aircraft for touring and flighttraining.
Moving into the cockpit, the aircraft features a comprehensivesuite of IFR-capable avionics including a GMA 340 audio selector, GNS430 GPS unit, KY 97 COM 2 radio, KN 64 DME, GTX 330 transponder, KR 85ADF and S-TEC 55 autopilot.
The model takes advantage of the latest technologies such as PBR toproduce stunning visual fidelity. The DR400 is flown all around theworld and our add-on reflects that global popularity. The packagefeatures liveries from the UK, USA, Europe and Australia.
- Accurately modelled Robin DR400-180 Regent, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Numerous animations including sliding canopy, luggage door and engine exhaust
- Realistic modelling and texturing of the distinctive cranked wings
- Ground equipment including chocks and tie-downs
- 4096x4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- Bump and specular mapping used throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel
- PBR materials (requires P3D v4.4 or later)
- A truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads - every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Authentic fuel and RPM gauge needle â€˜wobbleâ€™
- Dimmable instrument lighting (P3D v4+ only)
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight, including engine start
- Panel state system which will automatically save the panel state whenever a flight is saved and reload the panel state whenever that flight is loaded
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between 'cold & dark' or 'ready for take-off'
- Fully functional and comprehensive IFR-capable avionics fit:
- GMA 340 audio selector
- GNS 430 GPS unit
- KY 97 COM 2 radio with frequency database
- KN 64 DME which can display information from NAV 1 or its own inbuilt receiver (NAV 3)
- GTX 330 transponder with flight timers, altitude information and monitoring
- KR 85 ADF with ADF/ANT/BFO modes
- S-TEC 55 autopilot with lateral hold modes (HDG, NAV, APR, REV) and vertical modes (ALT, VS)
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
- Flight1 GTN and GNS integration in the virtual cockpit (Flight1 GTN/GNS sold separately)
- Custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers for isolating instruments and systems
- Custom-coded fuel system with realistic reserve to main tank fuel transfer and automatic fuel selector option
- Failures including spark plug fouling, limited battery life, vapour lock and more
- Refill menu for quick and easy refilling of fuel and oil, and recharging of the battery
The DR400 is supplied in the following ten paint schemes:
- G-BEUP (UK)
- G-CETB (UK)
- N74922 (USA)
- ZK-TZB (New Zealand)
- D-EFMD (Germany)
- C-LGET (Canada)
- F-GPAP (France)
- PH-EHW (Netherlands)
- VH-KMB (Australia)
- OE-DSE (Austria)
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from pilots
- Authentic sound set recorded from a real DR400 with custom sounds for cockpit controls, canopy, wind noise and more
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit included so you can create your own paint schemes
Purchase Just Flight - DR400 Robin For FSX/P3D
See other Just Flight add-ons
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now