DC Designs' VR-ready Concorde for P3D and FSX comes in fourliveries and features a fully animated exterior model withcustom-coded multi-stage 'nose droop' and windscreen animations,accurate flight model with Mach 2 'super-cruise' capability,crew-controlled GPU and full interior and exterior night lighting.
Other features include 3D modelled dials throughout the cockpit,operational Captain's, First Officer's and Engineer's stations,accurate flight model with Mach 2 'supercruise' capability, workingTCAS display, INS and fully modelled passenger cabin.
The new P3D/FSX Concorde developed by DC Designs features a highlydetailed 3D model based on extensive research and visits tomuseum-exhibit aircraft, with a fully animated exterior modelincluding all access doors, engine inlet ramps, thrust-reverse bucketsand control surfaces.
Concorde's famous, multi-stage 'nose droop' and windscreenanimations have been recreated via custom coding and features includePBR textures (P3D v4/v5 only), a crew-controlled Ground Power Unit andboarding steps, and full interior and exterior night lighting.
DC Designs' Concorde is designed to provide a top-quality aircraftthat is extremely detailed, yet less demanding to fly than todayâ€™smost complex procedural simulators. Equipped with all requiredavionics, and with custom-coded animations and systems, the DC DesignsConcorde is designed to be accessible to all users without the needfor intense study.
Aerospatiale / BAC Concorde
- High-detail 3D model based on extensive research and visits to museum-exhibit aircraft
- Fully animated exterior model including all access doors, engine inlet ramps, thrust-reverse buckets and control surfaces
- Concorde's famous, multi-stage 'nose droop' and windscreen animations recreated via custom coding
- Crew-controlled Ground Power Unit and boarding steps
- Full interior and exterior night-lighting
- PBR textures (P3D v4/v5 only)
- Truly 3D virtual cockpit featuring accurate controls and detailed texturing (PBR for P3D v4/5 only)
- 3D modelled dials throughout: HSI, ADI, 'whiskey' compass and other high-detail instruments with smooth animations
- Captain, First Officer and Engineer's station all operational
- Fully modelled passenger cabin with working displays, lighting, access doors and other unique animations
- Aircraft modelled and optimised for high-performance on all systems, and for use with Virtual Reality headsets
- Accurate flight model with Mach 2 'supercruise' capability and realistic handling throughout the flight envelope
- Working TCAS display
- Inertial Navigation System based upon simulator's internal GPS / flight plan system
- Custom-coded engineer's station with operationally required tasks, including fuel management for Centre of Gravity control during high-altitude cruise
- British Airways 1985-1987
- British Airways 1998-2003
- Air France 1976-2003
- Singapore Airlines G-BOAD
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now