Now available at the FlightSim.Com Store is this all-in-onecomplete edition that covers the following simulators:
- Prepar3D v4 (with new P3D v4 specific features)
- Prepar3D v3
- FSX Boxed
- FSX Steam
The Citation Mustang is a breakthrough combination of power, speedand true jet affordability. Certified to be flown by a single pilot,the Mustang features state of the art engines delivering speeds of upto 340kts as well as the latest in large-format glass-cockpit flightdisplays, easing pilot workload, all while passengers relax in one ofthe largest cabins in its class. Now, Flight One Software and CessnaAircraft Company have joined forces to bring you an authenticsimulation of the Citation Mustang exclusively for Microsoft FlightSimulator X, Flight Simulator X Steam Edition, and Prepar3D v4.x and3.x!
The Cessna Citation Mustang Experience
The Cessna Citation Mustang is considered an entry level businessjet. In the standard configuration, the Cessna Citation Mustang hasfour passenger seats in the aft cabin and seating for two in thecockpit. Like other small business jets, the Cessna Citation Mustangis certified to fly without a co-pilot.
The Cessna Citation Mustang first flew on April 23rd, 2005 andreceived full type certification from the FAA on September 8th,2006. This was a historic moment for Cessna and the Cessna CitationMustang in general because the Cessna Citation Mustang was the firstof its class to receive full type certification. It was also the firstto receive certification to fly into known-icing conditions, the firstVLJ to be delivered to a customer, and it is from the first company toobtain the FAA Production Certificate for a VLJ.
The Cessna Citation Mustang airframe is constructed primarily ofaluminum alloys, with a three spare wing group. One main door islocated in the forward left section of the aircraft, with anadditional emergency exit located on the center right section of theaircraft.
Unlike many light jets, there is no overhead panel. All theswitches and gauges are on the instrument panel and the centerconsole. The thrust levers, pitch trim wheel, flap lever, analphanumeric keypad for the Flight Management System and the switchesfor aileron and rudder trim are also located on the centerconsole. The instrument panel is dominated by the huge, centrallymounted multi-function display (MFD) and each pilot has a largePrimary Flight Display (PFD).
The Cessna Citation Mustang is powered by Two Pratt & WhitneyCanada PW615F turbofan engines, mounted in pods on the aftfuselage. The landing gear is fully retractable and is equipped withanti-skid protection.
New Features Specific to P3D v4:
- Dynamic lighting for landing lights, beacons
- Gauges compiled to 64-bit format
New for All Versions:
- Added airways to the G1000 - ability to load airways and draw them
- Other small improvements to the G1000, loading procedures
- panel.cfg pop-ups now reflect 16:9 screen ratio
- Very accurate and highly detailed aircraft exterior
- 6 custom paint schemes, including a "green primer" certification test flight version
- Operable cabin & cargo doors with corresponding CAS messages shown in the cockpit
- Lighted cargo storage bays
- Visible icing effects on aircraft and windscreen
- Extensive set of external camera views
Popup Auxiliary Panel
- Copilot and co-pilot call out options
- Call fuel truck
- Ground Proximity warning on/off
- Open/close doors and cargo bays
- Add/remove wheel chocks
- Add/remove safety cones
- Roll out the red carpet!
- Pitot and engine covers on/off
- 2D panel set includes six main instrument panel views - three each for pilot and co-pilot
- Popup 2D enlarged PFD, MFD, Autopilot, Left and Right Lower Panel, and MFD Controller panel views
- Popup instrument panel placards from the 2D panel
- Fully functional Virtual Cockpit
- Animated shade visors in the 3D cockpit
- Fully modeled 3D rear cabin
- Multiple 3D camera views, including vantage points from the rear cabin
- Multiple animated features, including fold-down tables, cabinets, drawers, seat arm rests, window shades - even the toilet seat cover!
Garmin G1000 Glass Avionics Suite Features
- Mustang-specific G1000 functionality
- Multi-page user interfaces on both the PFD and MFD
- Inset mini-map on the PFD
- New! WAAS instrument approaches - allowing ILS-like approach accuracy for non-ILS-equipped airports within the U.S.
- Advanced FADEC engine power management system with virtual Takeoff, Climb, and Cruise detents
- Autopilot supports ROL, HDG, VOR, LOC, and GPS lateral modes
- Autopilot supports ALT HOLD, ALTS, PIT, VS, and FLC vertical modes
- Flight planner can be operated independently from the FSX planner - add/delete waypoints, etc. on the fly
- Flight planner automatically imports FSX flight plan if one is loaded
- CAS (Crew Alert System) indicators
- Audio panel music player (supports .wav file format)
Avionics and Systems
- All gauges and switches fully functional (within the limitations of FSX) and clickable
- Audible switch and knob sounds
- Independent reading and cabin lights
- Working Cabin pressurization system
- Dim-able panel/panel lighting
Purchase Flight1 Citation Mustang Complete Edition Version 2
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now