Pilatus PC-12 PC-12 Descent, Approach & Landing Real World Step by Step Instructions
By Laurie Doering
Described as "The World's Greatest Single", the Pilatus PC-12 joined the Flight Simulator platform on September 01, 2022. Join me in this video series to embrace and experience the PC-12.
Follow along in this video with instructions to land the Pilatus PC-12 turboprop. Full flight plan from Philadelphia International (KPHL) to Dulles International (KIAD) with an RNAV approach to runway 19C.
Default MSFS program (ultra settings) used with no altered files or added modifications.
- Pilatus PC-12 - https://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/en/fly/pc-12
- Carenado PC-12 - https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/product/pc12-msfs/
- Video Editing - Final Cut Pro - https://www.apple.com/ca/final-cut-pro/
- PC Hardware - Jetline Systems - https://jetlinesystems.com
- Flight Simulator - Microsoft Flight Simulator - https://www.flightsimulator.com
- Screen Capture - Action - https://mirillis.com/en/products/action
- Tutorial 1: PC-12 Cold And Dark Startup
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now