Exeter Int'l Airport
Another short review! This time of the payware airport published byAerosoft and developed by Stairport Sceneries, the UK southwest'sbusiest airport next to Bristol, this is Exeter (EGTE) live better! Thisproduct was provided to me for review by FlightSim.Com where it isavailable for $11.99 at time of production.
This airport was for a time my local airport so I couldn't say no toa short review when the opportunity arose. I hope you guys enjoy thisand that someone finds it useful!
Purchase Aerosoft â€“ Stairport Sceneries â€“ Airport Exeter International MSFS
See other Stairport scenery for MSFS 2020
- MOBO - ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
- CPU - Intel Core i7 - 10700K
- RAM - Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200MHz
- GPU - Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX 3080
- PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850 W 80+
- COOLER - Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM
- Screen 1 - Dell S2716DG 27" 2560x1440 144Hz
- Screen 2 - ACER K242HL 24" 1920x1080 60Hz
- Keyboard - Logitech G513 Carbon Tactile
- Mouse - Logitech G502 HERO Gaming Mouse
- Headset - Logitech G635
- Flight Controller - Thrustmaster T16000m HOTAS
Review by Foxtrot Ostrich
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now