Review: Pilot Plus Bristol International For MSFS 2020
FilbertFlies presents a review of Bristol InternationalAirport (EGGD) scenery by Pilot Plus forMicrosoft Flight Simulator, including a comparision with the UK2000version of the same airport.
About Pilot Plus Bristol International Airport
Bristol International Airport is one of the largest airports toserve the south-west of the UK hosting the likes of easyJet, TUI,Ryanair and Jet2. The airport is built on a former RAF base and hascontinuously expanded over the last decades; increasing capacity tomeet the growing passenger demand. With a fun approach, an elevationof 622ft and an iconic sloped runway the airport is known as foggybottom among the pilot community.
The Pilot Plus rendition of Bristol Airport is the most accurateavailable for flight simulation. No detail has been missed. Theextreme visual fidelity of this airport boasts realism andauthenticity, immersing you within the atmosphere that has beencaptured of the real airport. The airport and close surrounding areaincludes high resolution terrain of 1 metre resolution, capturing theiconic runway slope and every small bump for a life-likeexperience.
Beyond the weather influenced glass of the terminal you willdiscover a full interior, beautiful by day and by night. BristolAirport is truly next generation.
- An ultra-realistic rendition of Bristol Airport
- Precise terrain of 1 meter resolution, inclusive of accurate runway slope
- Full high-resolution PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Dynamic rain on terminal and tower glass
- Full exterior and interior of terminal and control tower
- Realistic and accurate night lighting throughout
- Latest high resolution ground imagery and airport layout
- i7 8700k processor
- 32 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 1080Ti
- LG UltraWide 25UM58 25-inch Monitor
- Thrustmaster T16000.M flight stick
- Thrustmaster TFRP T. Flight Rudder Pedals
- Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now