Thread: Got a new 757 Panel. (CS Boeing 757-200)

Default Got a new 757 Panel. (CS Boeing 757-200)

Hey everyone, I have downloaded and installed this really cool panel, from avsim though, and was wondering why I can not get the Fuel Dumper gauge to show up in the "Overhead Panel" the Wx. Radar in the "Pedestal Panel" which is a "Reality XP Gauge?" (whatever that is) :P And on the Pedestal my throdle arms/fuel cutoff gauge will not show ether. I may have to start over with the instalation (I did rember to make back-up copys of the old panel and cfgs files to my 757s)

The filename for the panel in avsim is...

cs_b757_panel.zip

Now,...the panel is for the CaptainSim 757 but can also be used in the POSKY 757 as well. Thats why I got it. Thanks... :)

Default RE: Got a new 757 Panel. (CS Boeing 757-200)

O.K., Heres some new info on my situation...

I forgot to mention that this panel has a "Sound Patch" filename cs_b757_panel_snd_patch.zip. I ave also tryed this out and it may or may not be interfearing with...something.

Um,...here are some of the gauges not showing up...
    (Pedestal)
    Elevavato Trim Displays
    Fuel Cutoff Switches
    Nav 1 & 2 windows/switches
    Comm 1 & 2 " "
    Rudder/Aileron Trim Pos. Indicator windows
    RXP Wx. Radar

(Overhead)
    Fuel Dumper Gauges

Here are some pics from the downloaded file (not the game) to giv ya a better idea of what im not seeing in my panels. The problem areas are serceld in red...

Well I posted this (DATE SHOWN ABOVE) and no one really had evan a wizecrack about it. Im starting to wonder what the F*$@k is going on?! Did I post this in the wrong forum? Did I post somthing a little to stupid? Did I offend someone? I know I dident get the panel from here in fs.com,...is that why no one will anser?

"Whats that guy doing posting questions about an avsim panel here in flightsim?!"

Anyway,...I have decided that I will not use this panel untill I find a better one becouse,...well...just becouse. I really apreceate the individuals who paused to take a quick glance at the screenshots that problably wernt that helpfull. Thank you and have a nice day...

:) :) :) :)

alex:

people respond when they know something about the panel. i don't have the panel nor aircraft you describe ... but i'll give this a shot -

Reality XP Gauge is a PAYWARE weather radar guage. if you purchase the gauge you can install into the panel.

the other items seem to have incorrect references, or, you have removed the default FS guages (they look like the FS default for both the boeing aircraft).

the weight gauge seems missing.

i suggest you check the panel.cfg file and your FS gauges folder. it would also be good if you contact the panel designer, that information should be in the download's readme file.

--
    D.Scobie - new 'rig' is Core2 Duo E8400 at 3GHz w/2GB, Win. XP w/SP3, nVIDIA 9600GT 512MB

Thanks Scoob. :P

Well, lol I have got my panel up and running now. Sorry for the useless post. :)