Thread: CH Products Control Manager

Default CH Products Control Manager

My apologies if this subj. has been previously posted. I've been busy installing WinXP and FS2004 after which my USB yoke and pedals were not workng quite right which was corrected with CH's "Control Manager" which has fantastic Test and Calibration features. Find it at: http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tec...olmanager.html

Default RE: CH Products Control Manager

OldBill:

If you don't have it yet, download Bob Church's cmfsv100.zip control assignment utility from http://www.schiratti.com. You can contact Bob at sticky@stickworks.com and he is most helpful. It will make mapping a snap, and you can more easily double your button functions.

Merry Christmas
    RTH

3. Default RE: CH Products Control Manager

... It will make mapping a snap, and you can more easily double your button functions ...

Not only that, but it appears to cure a widespread problem with the pedals suddenly switching off, especially with VIA chipsets.

Fritz

The real strength of the Control Manager is its ability to create multiple maps for controllers. I have several CH Products controls (see below) and I can combine them however I like for different planes. I currently have a separate map for GA, GA w/stick (ie Piper Cub), Jet, Helicopter (I strap the Pro Throttle to the side of my chair and reverse the axis to give a pretty accurate simulation of a collective). I also have a couple other combined maps for other games that only allow one controller.
    Core 2 Quad Q6600, 9800GTX+, 4GB, Win7 HP 64-bit, TH2GO, 8 GoFlight, CH [Eclipse Yoke, Throttle (Pro and Quad), Combat stick, Pro Pedals], Saitek [Yoke, pedals, X52], TrackIR 3

Greets RTH and all,

I too have had issues with configuring my CH products. I currently have them working, but without the CH software, which limits me in config.

Anyway, I checked out the schiratti site and have been unable to track down Bob's utility. Can someone give a better idea of where to look on the site? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hello again:

I just peeked at the site, and do not see Bob's utility either.
    It has been quite some time since I aquired it, and don't remember just where the source was now.

I would suggest shooting Bob an email and requesting the site. he probably will just email it to you, as he has been very receptive and helpful to my ignorance in the past. (Address in my original reply to this post).

Good luck:
    RTH

7. Default RE: CH Products Control Manager

Thanks for the info guys, I got her now...