Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FSUIPC

Default FSUIPC

Does anyone have any experience/tips for FSUIPC? I tried to install it last night as per directions (just copy .dll to Modules folder), but it brought my sim to its knees. I had to end up doing a system restore in order to get the sim to run again.

Any insight on how to get this running would be greatly welcome!

Default FSUIPC

Does anyone have any experience/tips for FSUIPC? I tried to install it last night as per directions (just copy .dll to Modules folder), but it brought my sim to its knees. I had to end up doing a system restore in order to get the sim to run again.

Any insight on how to get this running would be greatly welcome!

Default RE: FSUIPC

Hi,

well, as you said, I just copied the .dll to the modules folder in FS as you did and had no problem.
    Maybe you did something more than that?

Roby

Hi,

well, as you said, I just copied the .dll to the modules folder in FS as you did and had no problem.
    Maybe you did something more than that?

Roby

I guess you are just lucky! ;)

All I did was to copy the .dll to the "MODULES" folder, directly underneath the FS2002 folder. I did not restart my computer afterwards, and was wondering if that would make a difference (not sure how .dll's operate). I will try again, and see what happens.

System:
    XP Home
    AMD Athalon 64 2.19 GHz
    1.37 GB RAM
    Integated Video

I guess you are just lucky! ;)

All I did was to copy the .dll to the "MODULES" folder, directly underneath the FS2002 folder. I did not restart my computer afterwards, and was wondering if that would make a difference (not sure how .dll's operate). I will try again, and see what happens.

System:
    XP Home
    AMD Athalon 64 2.19 GHz
    1.37 GB RAM
    Integated Video

OK.... I got the .dll copied over, and FS runs as normal but... when I try and fly a plane that uses the module, I get an error dialog stating the program trying to use it is not registered. A look at the log file says "FSUIPC not user registered"

It states in the documentation that registration is not required, but some features will not work.... still it is not working. Did Pete make it required to register but not update the documentation?

Thanks.

OK.... I got the .dll copied over, and FS runs as normal but... when I try and fly a plane that uses the module, I get an error dialog stating the program trying to use it is not registered. A look at the log file says "FSUIPC not user registered"

It states in the documentation that registration is not required, but some features will not work.... still it is not working. Did Pete make it required to register but not update the documentation?

Thanks.

The log file will also tell you (a little further down) which program, gauge or module is trying to access FSUIPC. Since version 3.0 of FSUIPC, access requires an accreditation code. There is a list of codes Pete issued here:
    http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=10812
    for some freeware apps. The instructions for adding these codes to FSUIPC are included in the documentation that comes with it.

Doug

The log file will also tell you (a little further down) which program, gauge or module is trying to access FSUIPC. Since version 3.0 of FSUIPC, access requires an accreditation code. There is a list of codes Pete issued here:
    http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=10812
    for some freeware apps. The instructions for adding these codes to FSUIPC are included in the documentation that comes with it.

Doug