Thread: Reverse Thrust

Hybrid View

GregT Guest

Default Reverse Thrust

Any ideas on how to get reverse thrust to work? I have the ATI All in Wonder 128 pro card with FS2002 and can't seem to get total forward thrust to zero therefore reverse thrust doesn't work. I tried to set the calibration of the throttle to zero thrust prior to hitting the detent but that does not work. Are there options or drivers I need. Joystick is MS 3Dpro.

Thanks!

2. Default RE: Reverse Thrust

Hi there, there has been many fixes for this posted,mine was the same ,it could be that the throttle is not coming full back to idle so then the f-2 button will not put it in reverse thrust I dwnloaded FSUIPC and then was able to configure the settings with this program and it worked ok I think the link is,,,,www.schratti.com/dowson if this is not correct it will be here somewhere or somebody else will have it ,,best of luck Jerry

Default RE: Reverse Thrust

I have "Decrease Enging Thrust" otherwise known as F2 programmed into a button on my joystick. The thing is that you have to adjust the sensitivity slider all the way up. Otherwise, the engines will reverse only in miniscule increments. You'll see what I mean in the "Assignments" section. Then just hold down the button for a couple of secs and you should be in full reverse.