Can't use joystick rudder

I just got a Thrustmaster T-Flight stick x today and I tried it on x-plane 11. Everything was already mapped perfectly but for FSX it's a pain to map them yourself. To use the rudder you twist the joystick right or left but when I was in the input box, twisting the stick, FSX didn't notice anything. How do I map the rudder controls?

So you were at the Rudder left or right control button and selected joystick assignment and twisting the stick didn't give an indication? Sorry, i don't have a twist rudder control so I had to assign buttons and then moved the sliders that appeared to the right.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Turn 'auto co-ordination' off.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Also, make sure your Yaw Damper is off.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived