fs2004

matata

Hi im a newbie here and want to learn how to use fs2004 i have installed fs2004 on an external hard drive and it works fine until i installed quality wings the ultimate 757 collection and when i went to run fs2004 it gives me an error and shuts down is there a tutorial on how to install free addons and bought software to the external hard drive any help would be appreciated, btw i dont have fs2004 installed on my pc it has windows 7 ultimate installed on it.

thanks

matata

This is part of the requirements for this product:

MS Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9) with the 9.1 upgrade. Do you have the upgrade?

Won't Fs2004 run on the same HDD as Windows 7 ultimate?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

hi thanks for replying i have the 9.1 upgrade plus the 9.1 no cd update as well i have a couple of friends that run FS2004 and fsx on the external drive and it works fine but they had a expert that installed it for them he is no longer here so im trying to do it myself ive got both sims on my external and they work fine but it is the payed sims that have some files that go to the registry that are confusing me as i done have a clue how to use the registry builder patch thats why im trying to get the right instructions on how to do it.

Archived