VA Newz - A news portal built for the Virtual Airlines!

brunofalcao

To all Virtual Airlines in Flightsim:

After some long months of developments and weeks of testing, I can announce you a new FS project specifically made for you.

Welcome to the VA Newz! The Virtual Airlines news portal where all Virtual Airlines can publish their news to be advertised to the flightsim community.

I strongly encourage you to visit it and to start posting. It was made with attention to detail, on a top-notch development framework, and already integrated with the social networks.

By publishing your news there, you will allow your VA to achieve a higher number of audience, allowing you to grow and make your Virtual Airline better.

This project consumed me lots of time, but it was made with lots of love :D I hope you can use it so it was not in vain!

More features are already being developed by me that will allow your news to achieve even bigger audiences, and at the end make our FS community grow!

The portal will be announced to all the flightsim communities in 1st April. It's when it will be live with your news already on it!

noimage.png

Feel free to contact me in case of doubts or questions.

Thank you very much,

Bruno Falcão

bruno.falcao(at)vanewz.com

Archived