FS2004 runs fine but not aircraft select

Big777jet

Hello:

I do not understand why something isn't working right when i select Project Airbus 319 and FS9 exit not working. I select different MD88 and it went fine runs. Something is not working with Airbus Project. Do I run folder correct regular Microsoft C:\program files\Microsoft games\flight simulator 9? Some people say suggestion use C:\program files X86\Microsoft games\flight simulator 9. Do I have to use program files X86? Why does x86 require for? Video card driver using x86? Maybe airbus project 319 is powerful video card. I had ran last summer Airbus Project 319 in my program file folder not X86. Now not working I guess I updated last fall NIVIDIA installed. It may be change driver to X86 for video card hardware requires. I don't know. Can you guys explain why? Can I transferring my FS9 to X86 folder? I could run again FS2004 for AP A319.

Thanks,

Stuart

What should I do? It does not work Project Airbus 319 or 320. Something went wrong. I checked troubleshooting history view. It shows Aero it has something to do with screenshot display. I have default Windows 7 screen. Not helping. I do not see what is causing crashed PA 319. I checked panel.cfg and aircraft.cfg looks fine to me. I don't know what is it. Texture and models are fine. What should I do? I did installed single basepack for A319 single texture. I ran test and crashed. I select MD-88 is fine, TDS 787 is fine. I did deleted FS9.cfg and fresh new one still not help. I have been working with problem over 8 HOURS! Ugh! What it is???

Thanks,

Stuart

What should I do? It does not work Project Airbus 319 or 320. Something went wrong. I checked troubleshooting history view. It shows Aero it has something to do with screenshot display. I have default Windows 7 screen. Not helping. I do not see what is causing crashed PA 319. I checked panel.cfg and aircraft.cfg looks fine to me. I don't know what is it. Texture and models are fine. What should I do? I did installed single basepack for A319 single texture. I ran test and crashed. I select MD-88 is fine, TDS 787 is fine. I did deleted FS9.cfg and fresh new one still not help. I have been working with problem over 8 HOURS! Ugh! What it is???

Thanks,

Stuart

Give a link or filename of the single A-319 with single texture. I'll test to see if it works!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

OK, the download works fine! Did a quick takeoff test.

a319.JPG

You didn't do anything crazy like add the model from the FSX folder that was included? The A-319 panel you are using is from a default aircraft? I used a default A-321 panel.

OK, it is strange. When I tried to run Project Airbus 319 and FS9 was crashing exit. I tried again load Cessna 172 and to see my settings I just found that traffic flow back to 40% and others setting was back to basic. I set it up again. I exit with Cessna 172 no problem and re run FS2004 all settings are fine remain same sets. If I run Project Airbus 319 and crashed all my setting go back. What is it ? Where do I find CFG or filename should delete it may be bad cfg or file saved from Airbus 319 saved last time crashed. I don't know. It's oddly.

Thanks,

Stuart

No, I never using FSX model or texture. I flew Airbus 319 last summer was fine and no changed ever since. Now, I got crashed. I have NO IDEA where the heck is coming from!

The panel was not added since summer. The panel is from Airbus guy name is Marinoano spelling?? It is almost real life panel Airbus 319 that glass CRT exactly.

What did it goes wrong with this damned filename or corrupt file coming from?

Thanks,

Stuart

Please email me as you find my scenery upload recently in flightsim. My full name is "Stuart John Gilbert". look for readme in my email address so we can discuss issue with this.

Thanks,

Stuart ---- PS i'll be back an hour errands first.

No, I never using FSX model or texture. I flew Airbus 319 last summer was fine and no changed ever since. Now, I got crashed. I have NO IDEA where the heck is coming from!

The panel was not added since summer. The panel is from Airbus guy name is Marinoano spelling?? It is almost real life panel Airbus 319 that glass CRT exactly.

What did it goes wrong with this damned filename or corrupt file coming from?

Thanks,

Stuart

Sorry, don't want to get into an all day email barrage. Just try downloading and installing the aircraft as is...no changes. If it works then add your other panel and see if it is causing the crash.

Thanks, that's ok.. I found I googled and saw screenshot that exactly I want panel and I download it right now. I'll use my aircraft folder under use panel from this download. No using FSFSCONV anymore. I gave it up old way before. I hope that works. I'll let you know after download it.

Hey, Does McAfee anti-virus if they find virus and remove filename in my gauges folder? McAfee does not tell me if you want remove file if virus finds. I may not know and already removed it. That is a problem I don't know what's happen. Stupid McAfee! Where do I ask or find settings McAfee to not remove immediately and ask me first yes or no remove file.

Stuart

That's a WOW! It is VERY odd. I downloaded new panel and It works fine but I'm disappointing that no Virtual cockpit right side or corner cockpit view. Just full screen no view cockpit panel side. I HATE IT! I found it there is same panel last time. I downloaded and it should be fine. But it crashed!!! SAME THING! Same author Eric Marciano. You try download from avsim.com filename is: a320_v22.zip you should try this. but gps_export.dll does not accept my FS2004 it says damage or missing file. I had back up and return it. But it crashed. I don't know what is CAUSE problem crashed for panel thing? Does Microsoft Windows update and reading the file no longer with Eric's files somewhere blocking filename? It may be crashed. Stupid Microsoft Corp who designed to block programs. Why the earth they are doing this?

I don't know where I get virtual corner cockpit picture? I hate just one view front panel and no side cockpit!! Why?

I'm frustrating about this issue.

Stuart

If you are talking about 2D cockpit views (i.e. the model doesn't have a VC), then you should be able to use the 2D cockpit views from the panel that has them and copy them over to the new panel's folder. Then you will need to make panel.cfg edits (copy and paste from the old panel's panel.cfg file). We can help you with that if needed.

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Well, not actually for 3D cockpit. It comes with bmp picture side of cockpit with window view to the scenery outside. Like front_right.bmp rear_right.bmp etc... It was working fine last time since summer. I have not flying for a long time. I want to go back and it crashed why is that happening? I DID NOT edit or addon model or change or anything. It is all FS9 textures since not adding at all. That's I am asking why crash? I was thinking that is possible file somewhere it may be corrupt bad file. It is very possible. But I added different panel and it works fine now. I am missing TCAS and a few things. I can't figure it out why crashed!

Stuart

Someone else told me that try install NAVDATA folder. I did not install but I noticed I edited last Nov 2016 in data notepad. but I brought it back from backup files. It did trick! It works now Airbus 319 back panel working. I don't understand why Navdata if you change notepad it will not able to work with panel. It can cause crashed. It sounds stupid computer system! Thanks for trying to figure it out with my issued. I thank to someone else told me about navdata folder!

G'day,

Stuart

Actually, I found out that someone told me do you have Navdata folder? I do but I remembered that I edit navdata and change airport data. It was caused! I lucky I saved back up files and bring it back original files. Now, IT WORKS! My aircraft Airbus Project 319 is back flying! Jeeeez! It's stupid programming system. Never edit in Navdata folder ever again!

Stuart

Archived